More black chicks - pickup in PA

I have a friend in Perkasie... maybe he'll run over there and pick some up for me!

Yeah right.
hmm.png

I'm from shickshinny pa, about 1.5 hrs away, we would be more than happy to take 6 or so. Let me know if tomorrow would be allright for you.

That would be great! I'll send my address via PM. Thanks so much!

BYC folks are the best!
celebrate.gif
I got to enjoy the company of Tony the other day, who took a very long trip to visit us. And today we got to meet Noriko and John. Really nice people! Thanks so much for giving some of our chicks a home.

There are 7 black chicks left, if anyone is looking for some. Plus I have another hatch due on Monday. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. Thanks!

Jody

Well the ride home was shorter than the ride down, guess it helps to know the way!! Everyone made it fine and they are now sleeping contentidly. It was very nice to meet you and your family, we will be giving you updates on how everyone is doing. Thank you again, John & Noriko.

Thanks Jody and Charlie. The trip was WELL worth it, you have awesome birds. I recommend you both to ANYONE who is interested in doing business with you.
The chicks are doing great, I wanted more, but those Toll booths on the highway did me in. lol

If only you weren't so far away.... I did mention to my mother that you have the best buff orps in the state.... hmmm i can tell she's thinking about it....
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom