More Blue Orpington Youngsters

Yes, i said Blacks and I would like to have me one looking like this.
Picture20251.jpg

Sorry for Hijacking your Thread Cyn

Julie, you have my permission to hijack any thread of mine if you post these beautiful pictures! Now, that's a gorgeous black Orp!
love.gif
Someone came a few months ago to buy chicks from me and his friend was begging to buy Suede's black daughter, Delilah.

Last edited:
Yes, I have given away some to friends as chicks and i have thought about trying to buy them back. Ha Ha
lau.gif

Quote:
I hatched them here from eggs from someone on BYC. I already have adult Blue Orpingtons from a different breeder and have been selling eggs for about a year now. The rooster in my avatar is Suede, my Blue Orp rooster. The two blue pullets are new blood for his harem.

Glad she's coming right along, Katy. I forgot, is she blue or black?

Forgot to mention that Julie's rooster, Blue Boy, on the other Orp thread is my Suede's daddy.

Were these from me Cyn?

Quote:
I hatched them here from eggs from someone on BYC. I already have adult Blue Orpingtons from a different breeder and have been selling eggs for about a year now. The rooster in my avatar is Suede, my Blue Orp rooster. The two blue pullets are new blood for his harem.

Glad she's coming right along, Katy. I forgot, is she blue or black?

Forgot to mention that Julie's rooster, Blue Boy, on the other Orp thread is my Suede's daddy.

Were these from me Cyn?

Yes, ma'am, they are. Too bad we all got fooled by the splash boy, but at least the blue girl in these pics isn't the cockerel I thought she was. Wish I knew what sex little CJ is for sure-that is one adorable chicken!

Back
Top Bottom