More hedgie pictures!

StarLover21

Songster
8 Years
Oct 11, 2011
Here's some more picctures of my sweet boy, Merlin, once he has woken up. It's only his first day home, and he's super freindly, loves to play, and doesn't seem to miss his mama. He loves to be held
smile.png

109008_merlin1.jpg

109008_merlin2.jpg

Quote:
Depends on his mood
smile.png
. If he is awake and wants to play, all you have to do is scoop your hands under him and lift him up. He'll lay down his quills, and he feels really soft.

Last edited:
Quote:
Not at all! Once a week you have to clean out their cages. You can use fleece liners (I will be), and just wash them once a week. They can also be litterbox trained. You have to have a heating pad under their cage, so they are kept at 72-80 degrees (otherwize they will hibernate and die). They sleep most of the day, and wake up around 5:00 (once they are adults). You can just feed them hedgie food, and they very freindly. Once a week you have to give them a bath in the sink (who would mind!)

They're totally worth it!!!

Quote:
Not at all! Once a week you have to clean out their cages. You can use fleece liners (I will be), and just wash them once a week. They can also be litterbox trained. You have to have a heating pad under their cage, so they are kept at 72-80 degrees (otherwize they will hibernate and die). They sleep most of the day, and wake up around 5:00 (once they are adults). You can just feed them hedgie food, and they very freindly. Once a week you have to give them a bath in the sink (who would mind!)

They sound awesome. Why do you have to bath them? It would be kinda fun to bath them. And do they mind?

Quote:

They sound awesome. Why do you have to bath them? It would be kinda fun to bath them. And do they mind?

nope, most hedgies love the water. You have to bath them because they get dry skin (you also have to oil them when your done)

There's a hedgie on my lap right now
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom