more identifying for you all...

herdofnoni

Chirping
11 Years
May 20, 2008
sunshine coast, BC canada
ok here are the other chicks we have.. i have no idea what they are.. we got them from my sons class and the teacher doesn't know either.. he got them from a local farm
hatched out of brown eggs.
here are the little darlins'
assemblyandchicks228.jpg

the lighter colored ones look like some delaware chicks i got a few months ago. we have one that had almost the exact markings as the one with the black dots on her/his head. she's actually turned out to be the head of our pecking order!

delawares are a cross between barred rocks and new hampshires so the chicks also could be a mix of the two. and as adults they are also similar looking to bramas. just no feathered feet.

hope this helped.

OH!!! I know Exactly what those are! They are precious. That is what they are.
wink.png
How cool that your son's class hatched eggs! What a great learning experience. What grade is your son in?

yes precious they are!! SO DERN CUTE!
ANY WAY HERE ARE SOME NEWER PHOTOS..oops sorry yelling there..(.to lazy to go back and fix it)
this is daisy
assemblyandchicks243.jpg

assemblyandchicks244.jpg

this is Meme
assemblyandchicks246.jpg

this is Popcorn
assemblyandchicks249.jpg

assemblyandchicks248.jpg

hereis a group shot of them at 1 week
assemblyandchicks242.jpg

Caramel, popcorn, Meme ANd Daisy(left to right)

Last edited:
oh . i forgot .. my son is in grade 3 he is in a 3/4 split class. his teacher does tis experiment pretty much every year. gets eggs and opens on every few days to show the kids the developement(kinda distrubing yet cool to see) and then hatches the rest out . great eduacational learnign experience for them. such an awesome teacher . my son was tooo excited to get him , my elder daughter had him for 2 years in a row.

Back
Top Bottom