I hit the jackpot today.
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
celebrate.gif
I found some scovies
ya.gif
I brought home 7 scovies today; a white-head chocolate drake, 2 chocolate ducks, 1 light pied blue drake, 1 black barred duck, and 2 well I am not sure what color they are
idunno.gif
They are either silver or lavender(or something), the drake has very little white under the chin and the duck is white-head ? (what ever color they are). I hope they are lavender(self blue).
fl.gif
I know ya'll don't really want to see more pictures of muscovies, do ya ?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
lau.gif
gig.gif
I didn't have time to get any pic this afternoon. I had to scramble to get everyone in a pen
gig.gif
So we have to wait until tomorrow
tongue2.gif

I am sorry, really I didn't have time to get pics today but I promise I will get some on here tomorrow.

I also got another huge surprise, but I will have to post it in the goose section.

Are you Serious? Muscovies are my Favorite Ducks!!! PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!! Did I mention that I would like to see some pictures?

Sorry, I didn't get these uploaded sooner...
hide.gif
Some of these pic were taken with flash and some not. Please forgive the wings, I had to cut them so they didn't fly off before they realize they are home now.

I think this is Chocolate barred duck
7576_choc1.jpg

chocolate light pied
7576_choc4.jpg

chocolate pied drake( he didn't like the pet carrier. ruffled his feathers)
7576_choco5.jpg

blue drake & black barred duck
7576_blkblu.jpg

black hen again
7576_blkbar.jpg

another view of Blue drake
7576_blkblu4.jpg

I hope the following pics are of Lavender(self blue) scovies. Can anyone verify ?
fl.gif

7576_lav1.jpg

7576_lav5.jpg

7576_lav7.jpg

7576_lav8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom