More new additions

cmobley

Crowing
9 Years
Mar 4, 2015
saraland alabama
walked in tsc to get chick feed and they made me get these guys. Arms still healing from being twisted. I know 3 are either mallard or rouen I've seen both with same eye marks I dunno what the brown one with yellow ring on neck is. I'll have to look it up.
20210326_095348.jpg
20210326_100224.jpg

Maybe a khaki Campbell or chocolate runner or golden 300?
Thats what I been looking at as the main ones I can't find any with the yellow ring on the neck. I did see hoover has mixed ducks to. I wonder if they sent some mixed ones with the others. Tsc brooder was full of the pekin/buff looking duckling they had the mallard/rouen mixed in with those and I only saw this one brown one. Girl working there said they were something new. I dunno.

After doing a little more research on some different ducklings and these colors im really leaning towards it being a muscovy.
Its possible, but im pretty sure tractor supply doesn't sell muscovy. If it does end up being muscovy you will need to get another muscovy as they speak a different language and need company of their own kind.

Its possible, but im pretty sure tractor supply doesn't sell muscovy. If it does end up being muscovy you will need to get another muscovy as they speak a different language and need company of their own kind.
Its definitely a muscovy feet are the same and the girl mentioned yesterday "I dunno what those are but they're new" no doubt in my mind. I just got back from there all they had left was pekin/buffs. :barnie

Back
Top Bottom