More pics of my Boondockers Anconas

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by bayyjayy, Aug 25, 2011.

1. bayyjayy

bayyjayy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2011
    Utah
    Sorry......I can't help it...I HAVE to share these pictures. I promise I won't do it EVERY day....maybe just every OTHER day, k?? And, I know I am putting wayyyy too many of pretty much the same pic (the group shots) but I just can't help myself! [​IMG]

I am not sure if I got any chocolates. In the pictures, the ones I think are blue look darker...they are a lot lighter in person. What do you think? Do you see any chocolates? Do I have blues or silvers in here, not including my little yellow one???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hennyannie

hennyannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    North Carolina
    I'll look at daily progress!!!

3. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    It looks like you have three little chocolates. Very cute love em. And dont say sorry about pics you know we love them lol.

4. fisharescary

fisharescary Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2010
    I still love those cute lil' spotted bills and feet!

5. newbyduckmom

newbyduckmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    Snohomish County, WA
    Mentioned to my husband that I had a new duck breed I wanted after seeing your pics previously..... I just got the husbandly LOOK. LOL He didn't want to see the pics! Can you imagine? But I do! Even checked out Boondockers, Friended them on Facebook....LOL

Can't get 10 more ducks though, so not sure how I can do this. I imagine I will figure it out by next Spring.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  6. bayyjayy

Jul 5, 2011
    Utah
    The "husbandly look"????? I LOVE IT! Seriously....I can see it in my head. So funny!

I totally think they are amazing. Have you seen the posts on here with the full grown ones? They are so gorgeous!

I haven't even friended them on Facebook....YET! On my way.

[​IMG]

7. bayyjayy

Jul 5, 2011
    Utah
    Quote:Ummmmmmm......I said the EXACT same thing. Ask aineyheartsyou........I was going to go in with her because I COULD NOT GET TEN MORE DUCKS! She lives about five hours from me, though. I decided I will sell my males. Think it will really happen??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by