More pics of my Boondockers Anconas

bayyjayy

Songster
8 Years
Jul 5, 2011
Utah
Sorry......I can't help it...I HAVE to share these pictures. I promise I won't do it EVERY day....maybe just every OTHER day, k?? And, I know I am putting wayyyy too many of pretty much the same pic (the group shots) but I just can't help myself!
tongue.png

I am not sure if I got any chocolates. In the pictures, the ones I think are blue look darker...they are a lot lighter in person. What do you think? Do you see any chocolates? Do I have blues or silvers in here, not including my little yellow one???

August257.jpg

August256.jpg

August255.jpg

August254.jpg

August253.jpg

August252.jpg

August251.jpg

August258.jpg

August259.jpg

It looks like you have three little chocolates. Very cute love em. And dont say sorry about pics you know we love them lol.

Mentioned to my husband that I had a new duck breed I wanted after seeing your pics previously..... I just got the husbandly LOOK. LOL He didn't want to see the pics! Can you imagine? But I do! Even checked out Boondockers, Friended them on Facebook....LOL

Can't get 10 more ducks though, so not sure how I can do this. I imagine I will figure it out by next Spring.

Last edited:
The "husbandly look"????? I LOVE IT! Seriously....I can see it in my head. So funny!

I totally think they are amazing. Have you seen the posts on here with the full grown ones? They are so gorgeous!

I haven't even friended them on Facebook....YET! On my way.

tongue.png

Quote:
Ummmmmmm......I said the EXACT same thing. Ask aineyheartsyou........I was going to go in with her because I COULD NOT GET TEN MORE DUCKS! She lives about five hours from me, though. I decided I will sell my males. Think it will really happen??

Back
Top Bottom