MORTAL ENEMIES!!!

Yoko

Songster
11 Years
Aug 10, 2008
SanDiego,California
Ok,heres what this post is on,u can post your enemies on here and a reason why you hate them....

rules:
follow the byc forums
have fun

ready.....set......GO!!!

i hate this girl,she made me bleed!:thun

I’m not trying to be rude; but Mystic is AWESOME! Once you get to know her, you’ll love her! She wasn’t trying to be cross with you.... you didn’t give credits to OEGB33 and so Mystic did what she thought was right and said something. I’m glad you had permission to post it, but next time give credits first.
Ok I'm going to get to know her

I don't like mysticchickens she was rude to me
She got cross with me cause I copied OldEnglishGameBantam33's chicken RP, but OldEnglishGameBantam33 did not mind.
She was just telling you not to copy other people RPs. You ask them first. If they say yes, you put their name in the credits.

She got cross with me cause I copied OldEngishGameBantam33's chicken RP, but OldEngishGameBantam33 did not mind.
I’m not trying to be rude; but Mystic is AWESOME! Once you get to know her, you’ll love her! She wasn’t trying to be cross with you.... you didn’t give credits to OEGB33 and so Mystic did what she thought was right and said something. I’m glad you had permission to post it, but next time give credits first.

this isn't a very nice thread but I do have people I hate
tongue.png

this guy at a homeschool group I go to is pure evil and he makes fun of me every chance he gets
sad.png
mostly for having chickens

Back
Top Bottom