Mosaic Chicks

mbridge8

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 30, 2013
I live near Pittsburgh, PA. I'm looking to purchase some mosaic chicks if anyone has them for sale.

Hi! I just purchased 5 mosaic chicks and am hoping to only keep one or 2 pullets if you may be interested in the others I will not be keeping. I live in the butler area

Hi! I just purchased 5 mosaic chicks and am hoping to only keep one or 2 pullets if you may be interested in the others I will not be keeping. I live in the butler area
Sure I wouldn't mind a couple. How old are they? How much do you want for them? If you are interested I have an extra Ayam Cemani and an Easter egger I believe if you are interested? They are both 7-8 months

Sure I wouldn't mind a couple. How old are they? How much do you want for them? If you are interested I have an extra Ayam Cemani and an Easter egger I believe if you are interested? They are both 7-8 months
Hi, I am going to grow them out until I know for sure what ones are pullets then pick my two. I have 7 chicks, about 5 days old. Some light some dark. Very pretty little guys lol so it will be at least 6-8 weeks untilI know. I am located in butler. As far as how much, I'm thinking around 30 each...

Back
Top Bottom