Most Embarrassing

Quote:
lau.gif

That's great

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
oh these are all priceless. the worst part? MOST of us have had almost the same scenes happen to each of us. Seems our chickens are all about the same, we all get embarrased with them, but we allll love them to death!!!!

yup, I do agree chicken footprints up your back over your shoulder and down you arm are all the rave here as well.
tongue2.gif

I had my 16 chicks in a metal stock container for 5 weeks! When my other halfs dad came by the last time, I was telling him how good they where being for not pooping all over the place ( they could fly in and out of the brooder at will, already taken the rug out! ) my favorite chicken "wild chicken"...well she pop'd a squat and laid one heck of a cecal poop for us in the middle of the floor! yeah... so we say we need to get the coop done by today and he says "looks like you should have gotten in done yesterday!" ...oh well... I love them what can i say?
D.gif
:idunno:cd

Haha! My most embarrassing chicken moment lasted a while. I had a little crippled Barred rock cockerel, and one day when I was sitting down blowing bubble gum he looked up and pecked my bubble which immediately popped and went flying into my hair. I was really young then and I ended up giving myself the most bizarre bangs a girl could have. So when people asked me "what's with your bangs" I'd just say. "....Well if you want to know it involved a chicken and a piece of bubble gum..."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom