Most Handsome Rooster Contest! CONTEST CLOSED!

Name: Red (No, not very original, but the daughter got naming privileges)
Breed:  EE
Personality: A young gun who is just realizing what all his duties are about, such as breaking up hen scuffles, facing off against the cats (that are on the other side of the fence), beginning the day at 5:30am, and lookin' good in the middle of the yard!
(Ok, cross fingers that this posts properly....It's my first try!)

It came out well!

he sure is a looker! :love

I really want some EEs!

My Roo is very similar to this great looking Roo, mine just has all blue lacing on the chest/belly. He has been breeding with my redheads(red stars), and I have 9 of their eggs in the incubator on day 4 right now. I can let you know what the chicks end up looking like because they could come out kinda like this guy. I could get you some fertile eggs.

It came out well!
he sure is a looker!
love.gif

I really want some EEs!

Name: Maxwell
Breed: Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Personality: Max is a total GOOF. He's great with his ladies and super friendly.
love.gif
Couldn't ask for a nicer Roo.

Last edited:
My Roo is very similar to this great looking Roo, mine just has all blue lacing on the chest/belly. He has been breeding with my redheads(red stars), and I have 9 of their eggs in the incubator on day 4 right now. I can let you know what the chicks end up looking like because they could come out kinda like this guy. I could get you some fertile eggs.

I'm in Canada, that's the problem :(

I actually posted an ad on Kijiji asking for coloured egg layers, and I just had someone reply with imported pure lines of Ameraucanas from the States! I hope they reply to my reply :p

This is my new boy, Maki. He's a 2 year old silver duckwing yokohama. See him and drool (hear him crow like a kazoo and laugh!) That's his lady Sushi in back of him.

Gotta say, Nugget IS pretty handsome. I'm pretty partial to Maki (of course, even though he crows outside my bedroom window every morning!). I do have another entry: This is Stewie, my RIR roo.

Back
Top Bottom