Most Unusual/random thing chewed up by Puppy?

My niece left a pan of burned brownies outside to cool. Their dog ate the ENTIRE thing, Pyrex pan and all.
That was an expensive visit to the vet.
hmm.png

Once had a dalmation that ate pieces of sofa cushion. Little brown puffs that expanded once they hit the air! Amazingly he passed it all...

Current dog ate shoes. And the rungs of all of my dining room chairs.

On a cautionary note, I had a friend whose puppy tried to eat cereal out of a box and suffocated in the plastic liner bag.
hit.gif

We had a basset hound pup who had a thing for remote controls, and ate several before he trained us to keep them on the fireplace mantel. Fortunately he spit the batteries out but I was always amazed that the plastic didn't kill him.

Live ammunition.

Probably very common but our puppy chewed the remote for the tv. Several years later we got a new set and both my wife and I commented that we missed the chew marks on the old remote.

My darling, Akela, gets a buzz from chewing electrical cords - like 2 different vaccuum cleaners and 3 space heaters.

(He has also had his share of cell phones.)

My Yorkie I got when I was 10 came from a neglectful owner but after I had him a little while he absolutely LOVED me and went nuts if I left him. He'd follow me anywhere and everywhere. He was my best bud.

Anyways, one of the things he did when I was gone was eat string, yarn, thread, dust bunnies. The worst was when I went to summer camp one year he managed to find a skein of yarn and the tail that was hanging out that you can just keep pulling and pulling and pulling. Needless to say he starting eating and eating and eating. My mom found him and pulled over 10 feet of yarn back up out of him.
sickbyc.gif

I found a teeny teeny tiny tinkerbelle shoe in my pups poo...good thing I was able to save it.
lol.png
Tink needs her shoes!

And she ate my van. I should take a picture of the inside of my car door...it's gone...plus the locks are gone...and the knobs to do washers and change lanes...are chewed on...and then the carpet in the back at the hatch door is dug up and chewed on....I swear...I can't take her anywhere. I even put bones in there but she only chews those while were driving and I'm in the car...otherwise she prefers to eat the car. Actually...now that she's grown some she's doing it less often, which is a relief. I'm drivin that car into the ground...no trade ins on that one.

My nice new tv remote that went with my brand new at the time dvd player....... stuffed animals...... other weird plastic things that i never found out what they were

Back
Top Bottom