Most Unusual/random thing chewed up by Puppy?

My MIL missed her cellphone one day...she finally heard it ringing out in the yard, followed the sound, and discovered that her puppy had buried it! It still has teeth marks on it.

Her other puppy has chewed up the front stair railings, just whittled them down.

Oh, forgot our first dog! Po'boy was a Catahomutt, got him as the things that raised me hated dogs, so they avoided us. Po' chewed out of ANY kennel, but once out, he did no damage. That's why we got him, he chewed out of another kennel.

Quote:
ha That's crazy!!
lol.png

My dog (Viszla mix) of 10 years, as a puppy, used to chew up anything that she saw me put in my mouth. I tried to keep everything out of her reach, but didnt always succeed. I had a bunch of different colored lipsticks on a short table and couldnt imagine she would touch them. But when I was away and then came home I found lipsticks everywhere and especially all over her mouth and face and paws.
lol.png

Last edited:
A big hole in the middle of a wall...

a whole lazyboy (was brand new)

My stairs

rocks

pop cans

plastic bottles

the tree out front

and I once caught him chewing on my front tire
roll.png

I have 6 dogs and this was all done by one single dog...I mean the list is much longer than this, really truly....HE ALSO LIKES TO LICK THE PAINT OFF THE WALLS, which is why my hallway looks terrible!!!

Ema

My first dog, a basset hound, ate her way through a wall. Through the texture, drywall, all the way to the insulation. Luckily, my current dog (german shepherd) isn't a chewer. (she's 3 now) She will relocate rocks (big ones too) by carrying them around, but doesn't eat them. She likes to dismantle the trash though if you leave a bag out. She will chew on pine cones though. (doesn't eat them, just tears them up)

My cat once ate tinsel. Yeah, that was the last year I put tinsel on my Christmas tree. That stuff is NASTY coming out the other end.

Panda ate the remote control (batteries look cool in x-rays lol), Willy ate my cell phone, Nik ate Christmas garland - was really easy cleaning the kennel for a few days - bright red garland decorated poo. lol - yuck.
Chatter ate the living room suite - all of it. I came home from work to find a 19 pound sheltie lost in a blizzard of sofa, love seat and recliner stuffing. *sigh*
The midgets (toy poodle and shih tzu) like to steal wild bird seed. Makes for some interesting looking poo also, comes out whole.
Coulter rips chain link, the heavy duty stuff. Gareth chewed his way out of an airline carrier. Drift likes shredding text books. Paige chews on and carries around pieces of decorative plastic chain.

And all the dogs like to 'scoop the litter box' for me. ewwwww!

Husband and I came home to a dark house. There was this weird noise. Sort of a deep breathing sound. Heeeeh hooooooo heeeeeeh hoooooo. It echoed through the inky black. The hair stood up on our necks. Tentatively, we went towards the kitchen where it got louder. Heeeeeh HOOOO HEEEEH HOOOOO. Flipped on the light...and our new dog was sitting on the kitchen floor, an empty Bertolli's bag where her head should be. It expanded and sucked in as she breathed. She was so scared she had expelled everything possible from her body all over the kitchen floor. We pulled the bag off, said our thanks for it not suffocating her, and bought a new trashcan with a sealed lid. We also couldn't help but laugh. Definitely not what we expected to come home to.

My mother was ROFL when I showed her this thread.

She also told me that our old dog ate a whole raw chicken and also chewed through the hoses on the washing machine and when they came home from work, the entire basement was flooded.

Back
Top Bottom