Moth balls = no snakes???

Have had more banded water snakes brought to me dead than I care to see again. You really don't need to ask someone again, just look up a photo on google to compare!! You'll see the differences right away.
Ok. Gotcha! no need to get snippy,geez. Not everyone has the time or want to get educated on snakes,and I meant THANKS for the info!

I owned a snake, I'm still scared of wild ones I can't identify. I simply wear long pants, boots and gloves (if I need). We saw a snake on our new pasture so we cleared the area we wanted to walk in so it wouldnt hang out in long weeds, and hoped it wouldn't bother us.

Ok. Gotcha! no need to get snippy,geez. Not everyone has the time or want to get educated on snakes,and I meant THANKS for the info!
Actually, I found the water snake pictures for you after just a couple minutes of searching "harmless snakes of Texas", which was how I referenced your photo. It really takes just a minute to learn these things, and why not learn them so you don't have to deal with the uncertainty and fear whenever you come across a snake?

Back
Top Bottom