Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tHINK OF ME
he.gif
:p

Part V
"No, a maybe is a maybe." Blue said. Whoever these people were, they sure seemed to think they had the right to some and boss her around. She hated that. Being a ,let's say 'independent' child, she never really respected authority. Cops and parents and teacher she respected of course but others not so much.
Blue had zoned out for a while and didn't realize the boy and girl were talking. Darn it! she thought, realizing it was probably something important.
"And that is why we think you can help us." the girl said. "Do you understand?"
Blue nodded. "I think I do, but in case I don't tell me it again."
The boy groaned. "Really? Can't you focus for one second?"
Blue smiled and shook her head. "Nope! To many thoughts going though my mind!"
The boy sighed, he looked like he either wanted to kill Blue or leave. Blue was hoping for the second on. The girl gingerly touched the boys arm and whispered something to him. The boy nodded and stood up.
"Come with me." he order Blue.
Blue got sassy. "Make me." and with that he boy grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up. Blue flopped down and gave dead weight but her just dragged her.
"Come help me" he told the girl. The girl grabbed one of Blue's arms and helped drag her.
Blue struggled and reluctantly stood up and walked behind them, the two kids still grasping her arms tightly . They walked back to Blue's house and went inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom