Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not... I think. :p   Maybe I am now....

for a long time I wasn't going on byc until either I decided to get up the courage to actually say something or flyingdoughnut made me.. i forget which. I wish she was on :p

It took ages for me to say something on BYC too. XD
But, after I started to chat, I met tons of awesome people like Mountain Peeps, Turkenstein25, Dan26552, LittleBrownie, FlyingDoughnut and tons of other people! :lol:

Last edited:
It took ages for me to say something on BYC too. XD
But, after I started to chat, I met tons of awesome people like Mountain Peeps, Turkenstein25, Dan26552, LittleBrownie, FlyingDoughnut and tons of other people!
lol.png
Yeah, I did post at first a bit, and I got flyingdoughnut to join, and then i stopped and then i posted a bit more and stopped and at some point flyingdoughnut got me to post more...
big_smile.png

I like flyingdoughnut a lot better than iloveducks11 even though it took me a while to get used to the change of names.

Yeah, I did post at first a bit, and I got flyingdoughnut to join, and then i stopped and then i posted a bit more and stopped and at some point flyingdoughnut got me to post more... :D

I like flyingdoughnut a lot better than iloveducks11 even though it took me a while to get used to the change of names.

Wow. :lau

I do too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom