Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! I'm happy because it's sunny outside!

Lol you are just the opposite of me!
lau.gif
Cloudy/rainy days make me so happy!

I wanted to share my updated pictures of chicks before I go!
They are 35 days old
This was Connie now Constantine
roll.png

Nora

Cleopatra

and Winter

I don't have a picture of Merry but she looks exactly like Cleo!
Group shot

Hello, peeps! :) I posted this over in Random Ramblings, but another member suggested that I might find more help here.

Our local newspaper is running a contest to feature one school's prom with an article and photos in the paper.

The students at the school where I teach would LOVE to have their prom featured in the newspaper, but we are a small school and of course we don't have the manpower that the bigger schools have. We are currently in third place I believe, and this is with a LOT of effort. Our biggest rivals are winning and it's killing them. :(

Maybe you're from a small town or a small school and totally understand what it's like. I figured I would call in a little BYC power to help out my students.

If you wouldn't mind going to this site and voting for Godfrey-Lee High School, I would totally appreciate it! Voting will last until Thursday, April 23, at noon EST. You can vote once per hour (this teacher may be guilty of voting so much that she got temporarily blocked from voting...um...yeah...the things I do for my kids!).

Here's the link! You don't need to register. Just vote and submit. Thank you in advance!

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap...e_now_for_grand_rapids_pres.html#incart_river

Hello, peeps! :) I posted this over in Random Ramblings, but another member suggested that I might find more help here.

Our local newspaper is running a contest to feature one school's prom with an article and photos in the paper.

The students at the school where I teach would LOVE to have their prom featured in the newspaper, but we are a small school and of course we don't have the manpower that the bigger schools have. We are currently in third place I believe, and this is with a LOT of effort. Our biggest rivals are winning and it's killing them. :(

Maybe you're from a small town or a small school and totally understand what it's like. I figured I would call in a little BYC power to help out my students.

If you wouldn't mind going to this site and voting for Godfrey-Lee High School, I would totally appreciate it! Voting will last until Thursday, April 23, at noon EST. You can vote once per hour (this teacher may be guilty of voting so much that she got temporarily blocked from voting...um...yeah...the things I do for my kids!).

Here's the link! You don't need to register. Just vote and submit. Thank you in advance!

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap...e_now_for_grand_rapids_pres.html#incart_river
Voted!

X2. Best of luck to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom