Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Frankincense, gold and myrrh were the gifts.

But, did you know that the Wisemen didn't actually make it to Bethlehem when Jesus was born? Their journey to see Jesus supposedly took them around 5 years!

Yep!

Wow, I didn't know that!
ep.gif
So Shannon, after talking to my family about this conversation you and I had, we remembered that it actually didn't take the Wisemen 5 years to get to Jesus. It probably took around 2 years because that was the age that King Herod declared all baby boys to be killed, and the Wisemen stopped to talk to him within that time and, long story short, Jesus would have been a toddler when they presented Him with His gifts.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs
The girls are good. Rosie's broody.:barnie  Gracie is actually, believe it or not, doing a bit better!:weee

How's your chickens?

:hugs

Aw, that's so great!!! ^-^ Go Gracie, heal up! :woot

My chooks are okay. Marigold has almost finished moulting, but I don't think Lovey is doing too well. :(

How's Simba and Cargo?

So Shannon, after talking to my family about this conversation you and I had, we remembered that it actually didn't take the Wisemen 5 years to get to Jesus. It probably took around 2 years because that was the age that King Herod declared all baby boys to be killed, and the Wisemen stopped to talk to him within that time and, long story short, Jesus would have been a toddler when they presented Him with His gifts. 
Ah, that makes more sense. ^-^
Why did King Herod want all baby boys to be killed?

hugs.gif

Aw, that's so great!!! ^-^ Go Gracie, heal up!
woot.gif

My chooks are okay. Marigold has almost finished moulting, but I don't think Lovey is doing too well.
sad.png

How's Simba and Cargo?
Ah, that makes more sense. ^-^
Why did King Herod want all baby boys to be killed?

YES!
fl.gif

She sure is a fighter though!

Simba and Cargo are fine. How's Dylan and all your piggies?

So, he had heard about a new King that had come to possibly take over his throne and knew He was only a child about 2. So, since he had no way of finding Jesus quickly, he ordered all 2 year old baby boys to be killed in hopes of killing the new King aka Jesus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom