Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!:fl

She sure is a fighter though!

Simba and Cargo are fine. How's Dylan and all your piggies?

So, he had heard about a new King that had come to possibly take over his throne and knew He was only a child about 2. So, since he had no way of finding Jesus quickly, he ordered all 2 year old baby boys to be killed in hopes of killing the new King aka Jesus.

:fl

Yeah... I don't think she has much fight left, unfortunately. The cold weather might be too much for her. :hit

That's good! Dylan is good, he's being a sneaky little bugger though. XD Precious and Cupcake are doing well, but they are getting fat. @-@ Scruffy, on the other hand, is too thin. He's really old, and Mum doesn't think he'll live out the Winter. :( I've given him a house full of hay, and I almost choked to death on the hay when the wind blew it in my face. =_= I've also been giving him banana, because I think the food is too tough for him. He still plods along, squeaking and such, but I still worry for him.

Right! I thought so. I couldn't quite remember, but that's it.

fl.gif

Yeah... I don't think she has much fight left, unfortunately. The cold weather might be too much for her.
hit.gif

That's good! Dylan is good, he's being a sneaky little bugger though. XD Precious and Cupcake are doing well, but they are getting fat. @-@ Scruffy, on the other hand, is too thin. He's really old, and Mum doesn't think he'll live out the Winter.
sad.png
I've given him a house full of hay, and I almost choked to death on the hay when the wind blew it in my face. =_= I've also been giving him banana, because I think the food is too tough for him. He still plods along, squeaking and such, but I still worry for him.

Right! I thought so. I couldn't quite remember, but that's it.

That's too bad.
sad.png

Good. Aww poor Scruffy. But if he's still cheerful and squeaky, I'd say he's clinging onto life for a good deal longer.
smile.png
Go Scruffy!

Yup.

That's too bad.:(

Good. Aww poor Scruffy. But if he's still cheerful and squeaky, I'd say he's clinging onto life for a good deal longer. :)  Go Scruffy!

Yup.

:( I feel bad though, because I can't make her better anymore. She's just getting worse. :hit

That's what I said. XD I reckon he'll make it until next year, because he's a proper little dude. Plus, I promised him lots of veggies for Christmas. ^-^

Thank you for teaching me a bit more about Christmas. I never knew most of it. :3

sad.png
I feel bad though, because I can't make her better anymore. She's just getting worse.
hit.gif

That's what I said. XD I reckon he'll make it until next year, because he's a proper little dude. Plus, I promised him lots of veggies for Christmas. ^-^

Thank you for teaching me a bit more about Christmas. I never knew most of it. :3

I feel the same way with Gracie.
hit.gif
hugs.gif

LOL good.

It's an honor!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom