Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I draw faces mostly, I find them interesting - People in general. I should really draw other stuff more often. Eh
roll.png

I do get excited. I'm in a permeant state of excitement. Every day I wake up thinking it's christmas.

Nice. My mom was an art teacher and she is very talented at drawing faces as well. I stink at drawing people. XD

Nice. My mom was an art teacher and she is very talented at drawing faces as well. I stink at drawing people. XD
Hey, my mum is a trained art teacher and silversmith, she hasn't taught in a while because of me and my sis ;) but hopefully she gets a job again soon. I'm sure you don't suck :D I'm okay at faces, other stuff I don't know.

Hey, my mum is a trained art teacher and silversmith, she hasn't taught in a while because of me and my sis
wink.png
but hopefully she gets a job again soon. I'm sure you don't suck
big_smile.png
I'm okay at faces, other stuff I don't know.

That's cool!!

Ha, you'd be surprised. Most my people end up looking like stick figures. I can, however, draw animals decently well. Here are my two favorites that I did last year.

I have two folders filled with drawings of mine. I'll get some pictures. There's a bunch of new ones. @-@

Here's some of the stuff I've drawn and painted:

I need to get some pictures of my new work. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom