Mouse poop in feed

Granny I have a small box trap for mice that I got from agway for $15 I think. Maybe if you use something like that baited with feed and put all your feed and feeders away at night they will pile in the trap. I've seen ten at a time go in them. They are still alive so what you do with them after that is up to you, but they will be out of your feed at least ! I know kids that like to feed them to local bass ponds.
Go on YouTube. There are various DIY catchers and you can also buy them that are buckets with water, a ramp and a flip floor. It can catch LOTS of mice everyday and they drown, so no longer alive. They really work. And cheap.

:lau mouse traps are not going to help me! did a deep cleaning in coop today including hosing down the wooden floor and i have never been so freaked in my life!as the water was running under the floor it was like a si-fi movie, there was running and screaming jumping in the air and then their was the mice. ha. i would try to take a guess of 50-75 that i seen. my kitten was catching them and taking them to the free range chickens to eat then come back for more. i had a 50 gallon tub turned upside down outside the coop and i took a stick to turn it up, it all happened so fast, there was about 6 under there, the kitten came running and as she got under the tub the stick broke, the tub went down and the kitten was trapped in there with the mice. i heard bam, bam,bam and after i stopped peeing i lifted it up and nothing was left but one satisfied cat. i put my hose under the house and they were swimming out of the holes. ive had 3 heart attacks and just had to wear a 24 hr holter moniter. this was the only stress test i needed.
sickbyc.gif
Granny you done went and cracked me up, 9 years later. :lau

Back
Top Bottom