hit.gif

Hatchi (dog movie)
hit.gif

Saints and Soldjers
hit.gif

I havn't really seen any romance classics
tongue.png

Last edited:
Bambi, Old Yeller, Second Hand Lions, Hidalgo (when he sets Hidalgo free), Untamed Heart, Ghost are those that quickly spring to mind.

Oh yeah, we also LOVE Secondhand Lions. It's one of DH's favorite flicks.

The Color Purple makes me cry. I've probably seen it 25 times, if not more... every single time, when Nettie comes back at the end with Celie's grown kids, it just reaches down into some part of me and squeezes tight & the resultant tears just start runnin' down my face.

In fact, you know how sometimes you get all clogged up emotionally & you just need a good cry to clear out? When I get like that, I'll watch The Color Purple on purpose because I know it's gonna make me cry like a baby every single time.

Quote:
The first movie you are talking about is "Contact" with Jodie Foster & Matthew McCaughnaghey (sp?). That was a really good movie. It didn't make me cry, but it made me think.

I love movies that make me think.

Hatchi
Remember Me - the end of course
Flicka - huge horse fanatic, have some of my own , don't laugh
lol.png

New Moon
and I also cryed during the movie Country Strong - the end of it.

Theres so many good movies out there, cant name them all that make me wet - eyed

I also cried in True Grit, with what happened to Blackie
Flicka 2 - when she had to let her go
Hidalgo
Dances with Wolves
Horse Whisperer

to many...

Quote:
The first movie you are talking about is "Contact" with Jodie Foster & Matthew McCaughnaghey (sp?). That was a really good movie. It didn't make me cry, but it made me think.

I love movies that make me think.

That's the name
lol.png
I feel like such a big baby because it made me cry.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom