Movies that make you cry?

Where the Red Fern Grows makes me cry each time I watch it. So does Bridge to Terabithia. That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll remember more later.
smile.png

Quote:
The first time we saw Lonesome Dove was the first time I ever saw my husband cry and we had been married 17 years and we both still cry every time we see it.

Dad with Jack Lemmon and Ted Danson. My middle son cried so hard the tears were actually squirting from his eyes.

Fluke- I cry through pretty much that whole movie
Flicka- I cried when she ran after her when they were taking her away and also when she's sick, she walks down the steps and says "it's alright daddy, you can shoot us"
Benji
Turner and Hooch- When Hooch dies
The Giant of Thunder Mountain- I didn't really cry, my eyes just teared up, lol.

I'll think of some more later.
roll.png

I'm a huge hard core girl but now just in the past year I've been crying through a ton of movies.

Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeves and Jane Symore. When he reaches in and finds the penny from the future, it just breaks your heart.

Love that one too.
A real oldie, A tree Grows in Brooklyn, maybe because I used to live there? Maybe because it is about a girl that loved her father so much like I did.
hit.gif

I can go on all day, I'm an old softee​

Radio- the way they first treated him made me want to seriously go hurt them (even tho it is just a movie) and then when his momma dies.

Last edited:
My DH cried when we watched "Where the Red Fern Grows", he said I wasn't allowed to bring those animal movies home anymore because he's too much of a softie!

We both cried watching "Frequency" - great movie showing the strength of families.

I really like the war movies, like Saving PRivate Ryan and Hart's War, they always make me cry. I also like the underdog movies where the down-trodden finally get ahead, like We are Marshall, or others like that.

Back
Top Bottom