Movies that make you cry?

Quote:
that's not just a movie it's based on a real person. at the end of the movie when the team runs through the banner, that older black guy that is running and later you see him with pom poms that is the real radio.

Lessee..

A Perfect World with Kevin Costner is the one that gets me every time.. that little boy saying his Dad is going to come back.

The Green Mile.

Just recently I Am Legend. Dh and I saw it in the movie theater a few weeks ago. Won't tell you why.. don't want to ruin it.

Oh, another big tear jerker for me was I Am Sam, when the little girl is trying so hard not to be smarter than her Dad... not to mention when she keeps escaping and he keeps bringing her back. That one is a huge boohoo fest for me (and I didn't cry in Titanic.. I was too mad at that girl for not sharing the door)

LOVE LOVE Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightly, but doesn't make me cry. But that rain scene.. AHH.. Makes me want to jump through the screen and kiss that guy.. don't tell dh though
wink.png

Quote:
Steel Magnolias!!! I just bawl like a baby at the scene of the funeral. Sally Field's performance was beyond words. And Julia Roberts portrayal of a diabetic attack was dead on the money! I bawl in that part for a reason though. I never would have imagined that that movie was forshadowing my family's future. My youngest son was diagnosed Type 1 diabetic near 2 yrs ago, which is what Julia's role was. Now that movie hits home way to closely! I even had my son watch that part so he would know what could happen if he's not careful!

Well, pretty much everything mentioned above, and . . .
Dances with Wolves, Braveheart (my husband was really worried because I cried for DAYS after this one), Secondhand Lions, Seabiscuit, . . . okay, you're starting to get the picture. I used to almost never cry, now I tear up at certain commercials. My son (13 at the time) came home to find me crying over an Oprah show about kids going off to college. When I told him I was crying because some day he would be leaving, he was like - OMG, that won't be for years! Oh well, I've become a big softie; what can I say:)

Wow, ya'll have some good ones. I have to say the Note book will always be my favorite because my DH bought me the book for my birthday. I started to read it early in the afternoon I couldn't stop until I read the whole book, I have never cried so much in all my life. It was about 3 in the morning when I finished the book and I went in the bedroom, crying like someone died (Allie) woke my DH up and started yelling at him for buying me that book. He asked me if I had lost my mind. He still laughs at me to this day. By the way, in the movie they make it look like Noah dies too, in the books sequel he's still alive. If you want to cry some more read it. It's more about their children, but Noah is there.

P.S. He doesn't die in the second one either.

bridge to terabithia , i just saw that the other day...and just before the sad part my stepdaughter said"oh thats so sad, i read the book, haven't seen the movie" , what do i do? I finish watching it.....so then I made my GF watch the the next night LOL

roll.png
roll.png

I used to almost never cry, now I tear up at certain commercials.

Lizardz -- THAT is funny!! Those dandruff commercials will get you everytime, loL!!​

Last edited:
I don't think it's more than R.
It's about this guy who is mentally disabled, and the fight to keep his daughter, who continues to get smarter than him.
It is a real tear jerker, and is my favorite movie.

Back
Top Bottom