Movies You Are Going To Watch Thread

BruceAZ

Songster
May 18, 2016
Valley of the Sun :)
0.jpg

there are a lot of good movies coming out this summer

I heard many good things about the Jungle Book.. so we are going to watch this one--live action of Disney classic animated movies.. it's a trend.

got a friend who is a big fan of marvel.. so i'm pretty sure which movie he will watch in the month of June

Jungle Book was very good - my brother and I saw it = we are both old fogies and still loved it. Just saw the new X-men movie - not as good as their last one. Magneto seems to play the same role over and over and over - think I made my point. He is always conflicted and acts badly, then goodly, then badly. Just a pain in the rump. I may not even bother when they come out with a new movie.

The new Star Trek : Beyond comes out July 22, and then for fans "JASON BOURNE," July 29. The real "Jason Bourne" accept no substitutes.

Jungle Book was very good - my brother and I saw it = we are both old fogies and still loved it. Just saw the new X-men movie - not as good as their last one. Magneto seems to play the same role over and over and over - think I made my point. He is always conflicted and acts badly, then goodly, then badly. Just a pain in the rump. I may not even bother when they come out with a new movie.

The new Star Trek : Beyond comes out July 22, and then for fans "JASON BOURNE," July 29. The real "Jason Bourne" accept no substitutes.

he is the vigilante type

i thought bourne was a triology. .but they release a 4th one.. and now the 5th one?

Back
Top Bottom