Moving to PA...Where??

thewarriorchild

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Ringwood area, NJ
We are living in Northern NJ where are taxes are over 12,000 for less than an acre. I would like to live not much farther away than an hour from Ringwood area. Give and take a bit but I do not want to be to far away. Any ideas where and how much taxes you are paying?
How are the schools?
How do they accept chickens by you?
Pro's Cons?
Any homeschoolers out there? How is it there? better than NY I hear and worse than NJ...??
HELP!!
THanks D

Just wanted to give you a reply, but I don't have anything to tell you. We live in SE PA and I can only speak for there.

There are a couple of web site where you can look for socio-economic data and get real stats on neighborhoods. Google the towns socio-economic data....

Good Luck

Hi I use to live in upper bucks county Pa. I'm not really sure how far that is from you. It was a very good school district and taxes were kinda high but it doesnt sound as high as yours. There are a lot of farms in the area so I'm sure you could own chickens but I dont know what the requirements are. We actually lived in Perkase but had a lot of friends in Quakertown, Allentown (which I know is probably to far from you), and Outside of the Doylestown area such a New Hope (very expensive area). I do miss it (Ilive in Georgia now). If you can give me a couple of names of the areas your looking at I can get a hold of a couple of friends for info for you. Sorry I couldnt provide more info.

Back
Top Bottom