mp3 questions

KristyHall

Crowing
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
North Alabama
so i've decide dto look for an mp3 player. Since I'm not big on technology I am out of the loop.

I don't want an ipod since I heard you can only use Itunes and since I like a lot of obscure and cultural music, don't think I'll be fully satisfied.

So i am looking for:

1. something that is easily compatible with most systems and music

2. user friendly/easy to use

3: something that transfers, downloads, organizes and switches music around

4: something that sinks up with what ever computer I plug it into easily and quickly.

5: something that doesn't make me have to hunt for it on the computer once I hook it up with no real indication of how or where it might be.

can anyone help?

Last edited:
Sorry, I have zero advice about your question, but I can tell you that I too listen to all kinds of obscure, cultural stuff, Tibetan chants, etc., and I find ALL kinds of stuff on Itunes! You might be surprised. Every time I search for something vague, I'm surprised at the results that come up! So I actually really like Itunes.

You said you're looking for an mp3, I assume you mean an mp3 PLAYER. That I can't help with, sorry. I listen to all my stuff on the PC and on CD's that I burn.

I bought the cheapest one they had at Wal Mart a few years ago, and that was all I needed. It holds all the music I need, and it isn't too much smarter than I am. You hook it to the computer and the computer recognises it. When you get the music on it, you can put it on a setting called "Shuffle", and it mixes the order up and plays songs at random. But get lithium batteries as they last ALOT longer.

Quote:
I like you more and more every time I talk you. Thanks for the mp3 PLAYER response. I edited my post and fixed it.

Well I'm sure everyone knew what you meant anyway.
smile.png

friendly advice,

i'm not knocking i tunes, but.... one of the fellas that i work with got one for his son (an ipod) and he had to put their itunes software on his computer for the device to work. when he went on line itunes hijacked all the music he had on his compuer and told him that he could go to the itunes store and buy it (his own music!!!)

just a little buyer beware info

cheers

doc

Back
Top Bottom