MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MyPetChicken, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Hurley

Hurley Egg Of A Different Color

Mar 17, 2010
    Palmyra, WI
    My Coop
    Wow, thank you for hosting this giveaway. I love browsing your site, such an amazing variety. Would love to add Cuckoo Bluebar and cuckoo Marans to the laying flock!

2. firedragon1982

firedragon1982 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2015
    Sweet! I'd love some Birchen Marans or possibly some Cream Legbars. Love both those breeds!

3. UGLYFOOT

UGLYFOOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2015
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    Thank you for this giveaway! I am needing eggs for the HAL, it is my first time doing one. I would love any of the rare, intense egg color, blue or green layers. Large fowl please..

4. TheChickenQueen

TheChickenQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2014
    Eastern Idaho
    Another giveaway! Yay! [​IMG]

I'd love to have Brichen or Black Copper Marans, Blue Isbars, Lavender Ameraucanas, or anything nice that lays colored eggs!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  5. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    So eggciting!! :love LOVE :love the sussex!

6. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    Wow! Thank you for sponsoring the contest, MPC! [​IMG]

I don't really NEED any new breeds, but if I won the contest, I would have to try something new and rare, wouldn't I? [​IMG] I mean, it would help those rare breeds become more well known and increase the breeding base, right? [​IMG] It's my civic chicken duty to enter! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think I would like the Blue Andalusians [​IMG] or the Rees Cream Legbars [​IMG], or maybe the Cuckoo Bluebars. [​IMG] But then again, there are the Lavender Ameraucanas. [​IMG] Or... or..... or..... [​IMG] How's a girl to choose?!? [​IMG][​IMG]

Thinking about this for the next 19 days is going to be more fun than dreaming about winning the lottery! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. KatharinetheGr8

KatharinetheGr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2015
    Salem, SC
    The only thing I've ever won is a spelling bee, and winning this giveaway would be soooooooooo much better than that! If I were to win, I'd love any babies! But I'd be really excited to receive any of the following:

Blue Favaucana
    Cream Legbar
    Jubilee Orpingtons or
    Bantam Mille de Fleur, just because I think they're adorable.

Good luck everyone. The winner better post baby chick pictures! :)

8. aplynn

aplynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2015
    Buxton, Maine
    WOO HOO love me some giveaways............... I like anything funky, rare, frizzled, or polish. I love em all really LOL [​IMG]

9. StarMeKritten

StarMeKritten Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2013
    Moore County, NC
    I have been wanting birchen marans... Love having a colorful egg basket!

10. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Would love to get some Birchen Marans and Isbars, but those Cuckoo Bluebars look interesting too! Thanks for sponsoring this contest. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by