MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

I would love to win any Marans, ameraucana, or jubilee Orpington. Unless of course I could win some emu, then i would would pick that.;)

Another reason to LOVE MPC!!!

If I would win, I would love some Barred Lavender EE's, Blue Copper Maran's, Black Copper Maran's, Cream Legbar's, or Intense Egg Color eggs.

Seramas or Frizzled Seramas!!!
1f423.png

How exciting! I would love some Swedish Flower Hens or Super Chocolate egg layers or Frizzled Seramas or some Fun and Funky Assorted ! So many wonderful choices! Thank you for giving us this chance!

I would LOVE a few more Silver Grey Dorkings- I have two and love them!! Salmon Favorelles or other big fluffy chicken would be great. Thanks for this giveaway opportunity!

I'll break my lurking streak for this! I'd be happy with anything you offer but your silkie assortment or frizzled seramas would be a dream come true. Good luck to everyone and thanks for sponsoring this giveaway MPC!

What a wonderful assortment. After sending a food while pouring over the many choices, I think I'd have to says the barred lavender easter eggers would be the most exciting although the fun and funks assortment of frizzles and silkies looks like fun too.

Back
Top Bottom