MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

I may not have won this didn't expect to but I still won best hatch rate on the new years day hatch which won me free eggs anyways....which ill be using for the easter hatchalong.

Ayam Cemani, legbar, and Serama eggs (some that I have in incubator day 3-4)

These were not free but I traded Greyslyn eggs for...Below is a developing Serama egg

Below is a Greyslyn egg with a blue isbar egg.

Which came first? Your chicken addiction or your free eggs?

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f605.png

Let's not get our feathers ruffled. Let it roll off your back like water off a ducks back
1f61c.png

Congratulations to all the winners!! I was bummed that I didn't win. My little sister was the saddest. She cried for almost an hour, it broke me to see her. She was set on ua being a winner, but hey I guess a 5 year old has got to know how to lose sooner or later.
1f614.png
1f633.png

@MyPetChicken

Is it possible to gift this win?

I want to give it to @Blooie , With all she's been through.
love.gif
Um, whoa.....whoa...back up the chicken truck here! I've just been sick for a couple of days here, just like lots of other people on BYC who have issues every day. I'm flattered, and I'm honored, but when I think of those who entered because they've lost flocks or had a string of really bad luck, what I have had this past week is nothing - certainly not worth taking the prize from the winner!! I don't know what else to say without coming across as ungrateful, because I'm certainly very appreciative! I guess I'm a little stunned, and I'm not sure what to say here! What an amazingly sweet gesture!

Edited to add: Well, I just finished telling Ken about this, and how touched I was. But I also told him that I'd feel guilty accepting it when so many others have lost flocks and were hoping to replace the birds they miss. Ken said, "Why can't you just accept a gift in the spirit that it was given. Just because you don't think you're worthy doesn't mean other people don't! All you have to do is pay it forward, and you do that all the time already."

So I just sent LocalYokel a PM, letting him (her? Already got busted for that once today!) know that with a grateful (and newly repaired) heart, I am proud to accept this amazing gift. I won't ever forget this, or how special it made me feel. Thank you, @LocalYokel and thanks to those who chimed in and agreed. I'll name the first chick after you, Local Yokel...as soon as I figure out if I'm naming a roo or a hen!

Last edited:
@MyPetChicken

Is it possible to gift this win?

I want to give it to @Blooie
, With all she's been through.:love

Um, whoa.....whoa...back up the chicken truck here!  I've just been sick for a couple of days here, just like lots of other people on BYC who have issues every day.   I'm flattered, and I'm honored, but when I think of those who entered because they've lost flocks or had a string of really bad luck, what I have had this past week is nothing - certainly not worth taking the prize from the winner!! I don't know what else to say without coming across as ungrateful, because I'm certainly very appreciative!  I guess I'm a little stunned, and I'm not sure what to say here!  What an amazingly sweet gesture! 

Edited to add:  Well, I just finished telling Ken about this, and how touched I was.  But I also told him that I'd feel guilty accepting it when so many others have lost flocks and were hoping to replace the birds they miss.  Ken said, "Why can't you just accept a gift in the spirit that it was given.  Just because you don't think you're worthy doesn't mean other people don't!  All you have to do is pay it forward, and you do that all the time already." 

So I just sent LocalYokel a PM, letting him (her?  Already got busted for that once today!) know that with a grateful (and newly repaired) heart, I am proud to accept this amazing gift.  I won't ever forget this, or how special it made me feel.  Thank you, @LocalYokel
 and thanks to those who chimed in and agreed.  I'll name the first chick after you, Local Yokel...as soon as I figure out if I'm naming a roo or a hen!
He's a very sweet roo, that has a heart of gold blooie :hugs

Back
Top Bottom