MPC Hatching Egg GIVEAWAY!

The drawing is less than a week away!! I'm so happy everyone is happy with our egg choices. Next spring will be even better!

Good Luck to everyone entered!

Alex
My Pet Chicken
You have a nice variety and it was your site that tempted me with Isbars. I wanted to know more about them so spent a lot of time on the net gathering information.. and now am interested in breeding them. The green eggs are cool.. but they are a really lovely bird and want to help get more of them around. Will phase out the mixed flock and have nothing but Isbars going forward, but some of the others ya'll have are tempting me also. So now I plan on getting an incubator and eggs after the first of the year.
jumpy.gif

The drawing is less than a week away!! I'm so happy everyone is happy with our egg choices. Next spring will be even better!

Good Luck to everyone entered! 

Alex
My Pet Chicken

I would absolutely love the Carolina Blue Sexlinks!!!!! They look hardy for our area and would integrate lovely with our silkies! Those colored eggs are simply gorgeous. We just hatched our first eggs in the incubator, test run, and success rate was 100%!!!!! I am addicted now! Also would die for a few Polish!
Thank you for opportunity to try a new breed!
Kelly

Last edited:
Very nice giveaway to tghre members of BYC. I have knot incubated eggs as yet but am getting a new unit and very much want to include different breeds in that endeavor.
I limre thee BLACK COPPER marans and Americaunas. But would accept any offered.
Good luck to all and Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom