MPC Hatching Egg GIVEAWAY!

Awsome! I'm a really new hatching addict, so new I haven't set any yet! This would be so cool if I won, but i'm trying to think where i'd keep the chicks and not set until spring. (I've got little hope of winning, but I can try, lol!)
What I really want is some bantam EE's and lavender orpingtons, and I'd practially go crazy if I got some sultans.... But I don't know what all's there. Basically any bantam or rare breed.

You can't win if you don't enter, so good job! Step one done. Haha

Lol, that's what I figured!! I never win these kind of contests, but I figure if I keep entering i'll win eventually...... :D

I love unusual looking and uncommon breeds. I have about 30 different pure breeds (hatchery pure breeds, anyway) and color varieties in my flock of about 50 that I've been building over the past two years; from tiny bantams up to large fowl (including a few guineas and turkeys). My chickens are pets, so I love having a variety without concern for egg/meat production (They all have names, too!).

I've been trying for a couple years to get some brown-red d'Uccles, black mottled d'Uccles, spitzhaubens, brabanters, sultans, mottled houdans, and crevecouers, but they're never available when I have the money, nor have I been able to find the bantams in the assorted bantam bin at the feed store. Don't know what breeds you guys have, as I'm on mobile because I don't have internet at home, and I live in the middle of nowhere so I only have 1x signal (no 3/4G out here), so it takes a while to load pages. I'd be happy with any variety, though!

Those are some beautiful looking birds pictured on the site! The few I could load, anyway.

I am really loving that green speckled egg!!! Id be happy with those.

I have also wanted to try Speckled Sussex, Chantecler, or Faverolle would be ok to try as well :)

This is a great promotional idea and thanks for the discount!

If I won, I'd definitely want Isbars, Blue Ameraucanas and/or Cream Legbars.
(Ya think I like colored eggs?)

Good luck everyone!

Just came across this & I would really love to be entered for a chance to win some eggs to hatch especially since I just increased my hatch rate from 1 out of 12 to 7 out of 10 between my 3rd & 4th batch o ever doing this so im still a newbie & would like more experience. Id like some Super Blue Egg Layers, Lavender Ameraucanas & or Splash Ameraucanas if any of these are available if not that's ok id just like to try a different breed of chicken to add to my flock. Thanks & God Bless. Good Luck Everyone

Back
Top Bottom