MPC Hatching Egg GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MyPetChicken, Nov 14, 2015.

1. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Sing Brightly Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 1, 2015
    North
    My Coop
    Lol, that's what I figured!! I never win these kind of contests, but I figure if I keep entering i'll win eventually...... :D

2. urbanroo1

urbanroo1 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 16, 2015
    Azle Tx
    You can say that again

3. Anira

Anira Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2013
    Fossil, OR
    I love unusual looking and uncommon breeds. I have about 30 different pure breeds (hatchery pure breeds, anyway) and color varieties in my flock of about 50 that I've been building over the past two years; from tiny bantams up to large fowl (including a few guineas and turkeys). My chickens are pets, so I love having a variety without concern for egg/meat production (They all have names, too!).

I've been trying for a couple years to get some brown-red d'Uccles, black mottled d'Uccles, spitzhaubens, brabanters, sultans, mottled houdans, and crevecouers, but they're never available when I have the money, nor have I been able to find the bantams in the assorted bantam bin at the feed store. Don't know what breeds you guys have, as I'm on mobile because I don't have internet at home, and I live in the middle of nowhere so I only have 1x signal (no 3/4G out here), so it takes a while to load pages. I'd be happy with any variety, though!

Those are some beautiful looking birds pictured on the site! The few I could load, anyway.

4. chicken pickin

chicken pickin Overrun With Chickens

Mar 3, 2012
    I am really loving that green speckled egg!!! Id be happy with those.

I have also wanted to try Speckled Sussex, Chantecler, or Faverolle would be ok to try as well :)

5. newlinta

newlinta Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2015
    Camp Hill, PA
    This is a great promotional idea and thanks for the discount!

If I won, I'd definitely want Isbars, Blue Ameraucanas and/or Cream Legbars.
    (Ya think I like colored eggs?)

Good luck everyone!

6. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    Haha, maybe MPC. :jumpy

7. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    If I win, I'd love anything that is sex-linked! :D

8. mirandaleecon

mirandaleecon Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2014
    Panama City, FL
    Awesome giveaway! If I won, I would like some barred rock, dominiques, black copper maran, or really anything you want to send!

9. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'd love some silkies and whatever laid that speckled green egg. And some blue egg layers.

10. goinginblind

goinginblind Out Of The Brooder

Aug 4, 2015
    apache junction arizona
    Just came across this & I would really love to be entered for a chance to win some eggs to hatch especially since I just increased my hatch rate from 1 out of 12 to 7 out of 10 between my 3rd & 4th batch o ever doing this so im still a newbie & would like more experience. Id like some Super Blue Egg Layers, Lavender Ameraucanas & or Splash Ameraucanas if any of these are available if not that's ok id just like to try a different breed of chicken to add to my flock. Thanks & God Bless. Good Luck Everyone

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by