MPC Hatching Egg GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MyPetChicken, Nov 14, 2015.

1. MicroMaverick

MicroMaverick Out Of The Brooder

Nov 13, 2015
    Inwood, Iowa
    I love cochins or any round fat chicken with feathered feet. I just want to hug them!! [​IMG]

2. LeafBlade12345

LeafBlade12345 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have no chickens to speak of at the moment...and I wasn't really planning on getting any soon...but I just can't resist those silkies. Ooh, and I'd love me some Easter eggers...[​IMG]

3. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    I would love some of your hatching eggs. I do not care what breed the eggs are from, because each breed has its own special characteristics and every individual has its own personality. And I've only scratched the surface of the chicken world. I look forward to ordering from you in the future and discovering what these different breeds have to offer.

4. gootziecat

gootziecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2007
    Hampshire Co, WV
    What fun! So many to pick from, but my first choice would be the heritage Dominiques. After that, the buff Chants and maybe some cuckoo bluebars. They look interesting. Thanks for making some one's Christmas a little brighter, MPC.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  5. TheChickenQueen

TheChickenQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2014
    Eastern Idaho
    The green eggs with brown speckles looks beautiful [​IMG]
    If I won I'd be dying to get some isbars, legbars, blue sex-link EEs... Or really anything with pretty egg colors that look cool <3

6. S5apiotrowski

S5apiotrowski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2014
    I really enjoyed browsing the unique varieties!

My first choice is the Blue Isbar! I also think Serama's would be great. The blue sex-linked easter eggers sound great for gender identification, but sometimes its nice just to watch them grow and gender guess/watch as they get bigger.

I do like the green speckled egg too. I'd love chickens that lay those! I'd enjoy any mix! I have a mixed flock at home and love the variety - it makes for a beautiful flock and a gorgeous egg basket!

7. LilChickens2

LilChickens2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2015
    Crozet VA
    Ooh, I'd love Carolina Blue Sex Links!

8. DustyLavender

DustyLavender Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2014
    Hi!
    I received 7 hatching eggs from MPC back in September and 5/7 were viable but only 1 hatched(it's super chocolate layer!).

It was my first ever experience of incubation. My 2nd batch just went in to lockdown! Love your varieties :)

9. bauerdog

bauerdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2012
    central jersey
    Oh please post pics! I am curious what the super chocolate layer looks like!

10. DustyLavender

DustyLavender Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2014

Sure thing!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I believe it's a leghorn/Marans cross.
    8 wks old now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by