Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
Is it too late to enter??
Idk if I have any dislikes, I guess maybe brownish stuff.
I'd love color!! Bright!
I do not wish to ship overseas, sorry. If it's too late, no worries. I'll keep my eyes open for the next one! Love swaps!

Is it too late to enter??
Idk if I have any dislikes, I guess maybe brownish stuff.
I'd love color!! Bright!
I do not wish to ship overseas, sorry. If it's too late, no worries. I'll keep my eyes open for the next one! Love swaps!
Looks to me your right on time

Welcome to the group, fenrosie will contact you in a few days to let you know who your swapping with she will also give you the address when the time comes

I've never used the stuff with scrim on so don't know about that. I have two rolls of batting in my spare room much to the horror of DH!
80/20 which I use for some things and a bolt of 100% cotton when I want a different look, I quilt very heavy and then throw it in a hot wash which shrinks the batting so that the quilt has texture and looks old. I think 80/20 is your best bet but only buy a recognised brand. I have had a bolt of bamboo batting once that was just the best for hand quilting.
Well that settles it I need 2 rolls one 80/20 and the cotton, I too love the way cotton shrinks,

!!!! I don't want the blame from your DH when he can't get in the house for batting!
1f600.png

There are several films on YouTube about flattening a mat. You can iron them through a towel I think, but look for the videos. Try to store them flat and out of sunshine or radiators and they should not warp.

Back
Top Bottom