Multi/Bilingual Language Thread

What Language(s) Do You Speak? :0

• Total voters
Pics
Dear Polish: why is tea grammatically feminine? And why does that change the other words in a sentence? Tea is an inanimate object.
Sincerely, a Duolingo learner that is tired of getting the word endings wrong. :he
I quit using Duo for Polish. I can't figure out the grammar and that's a very important part to me, because it's how you are able to make your own sentences. How far did you get? I got like three or four chapters in.

I quit using Duo for Polish. I can't figure out the grammar and that's a very important part to me, because it's how you are able to make your own sentences. How far did you get? I got like three or four chapters in.
I am on section 1 unit 5. I am using it in conjunction with lessons from one of my Polish friends.

I am on section 1 unit 5. I am using it in conjunction with lessons from one of my Polish friends.
Mine is Section 1 Unit Three. I am trying to use an old diplomat training course to fill in the gaps, but I really don't have a lot of time to put into it right now. Maybe later this summer!

Back
Top Bottom