Multi/Bilingual Language Thread

What Language(s) Do You Speak? :0

• Total voters
Pics
Okay, I'm not fond of Duolingo. I'm up to level 3 now, and it's not teaching proper Japanese. If you want to learn business Japanese, it should be teaching Keigo. If it wants to teach conversational Japanese, it should teach masu and ru forms. You're not going to come across as anything but a foreigner with this app.
I like it because I can do lessons without needing to listen to it which is good for when I’m sharing the room with someone.
I don’t like how slowly they let you advance but I got around that by jumping ahead into the next level.

Okay, I'm not fond of Duolingo. I'm up to level 3 now, and it's not teaching proper Japanese. If you want to learn business Japanese, it should be teaching Keigo. If it wants to teach conversational Japanese, it should teach masu and ru forms. You're not going to come across as anything but a foreigner with this app.
Yeah.. it’s helping me a little, but I’m finding my way with words better to more I read them around Germany and try to talon to people.

Back
Top Bottom