Multi/Bilingual Language Thread

What Language(s) Do You Speak? :0

• Total voters
Pics
I'm still playing with the Japanese lessons in DuoLingo. I think I should have skipped far ahead of where they put me, since I'm halfway through section 4 and haven't learned anything new.

I find it interesting that they use Nihon for Japan instead of Nippon. My mother used to say Nihon, but my understanding was that she spoke a regional dialect. All of the classes I took used Nippon.

I skip every chance I get…I mean I don’t need to repeat El jefe lee las cartas ahora twenty times. But with the cerca de and como tal and and all that…after five lessons I’m still trying to remember the rules.

I skip every chance I get…I mean I don’t need to repeat El jefe lee las cartas ahora twenty times. But with the cerca de and como tal and and all that…after five lessons I’m still trying to remember the rules.
I'll admit, I'm kind of wondering why they think it's so important that I learn how to say cake and curry.

It’s nice to know that at least 30 people here on BYC can speak the same language as me. 🙄
138A2BBE-D31F-4A39-8DE4-838FFED4FEFA.jpeg

Now where’s the other 95 percent? 😂

Back
Top Bottom