mummy to be

I know, I'm the same, baby anything and I go all mushy! Really. That's exciting, tell me more. What was your first spooky experience!? I could talk about that for hours! But I can't stand it in films though, it's not like that. Well hasn't been like that most if the time. I'm such a nervous ninny it's silly! It sounds like you by the sounds of it are pretty sensitive to picking up that stuff which would explain your intuitive side. Sounds like Andrew had it too.

Ou top ten weirdos, I wonder if I could get to ten! Probably with the weirdos in axminster where i work!

Kitties have to have their first vaccine before they come home. We are having a house check in Tuesday and they are having their vaccines then too so hopefully if all is well we could get them that avo, if not then the next day. Apparently they are still suckling from mum at the mo and the people they came from didn't know how to wean them off her. The ginger one isn't doing too well at eating normal kitten food so they want to make sure he's eating ok first too. No idea about names! Our little house in the middle of a town is turning into a farm! Oops.

.So Today I got a fashionable new bracelet, she just laid there for a good twenty minutes. It was really cute!

And this little girl is one of two that were born this cool new gray color , well, new to our herd any way!! And btw these are the bunnies that I showed you a pic of a newborn a few weeks ago.

Haha! That is really exciting, I hope you get them! I'm not sure I have ever agreed with the whole house inspection thing, I get it once but are they going to do monthly inspections? Some people here do that.

Spooky experiences, hmmmm lets see,.....Well when we lived in Columbia, A city about an hour from where I live now, it was really seemingly haunted. I had this dream once when we lived there that Andy ( who was newly born at the time, was laying in his crib with scratches all over his back, when I went to look closer this creepy little, what my mind five year old mind called a leprochaun, jumped out from under the crib and ran into the bathroom and was hiding under the tub. Really creeped me out and I wouldn't go into the bathroom at night anymore. So about a week later in real life we went into the playroom and andy was asleep in a crib and there were these long deep scratches all over his back. No one did it to him and he couldn't have done it himself!! How's that for odd, we'll trade stories back and forth, you got one?

I think it's just a one off inspection. They haven't said it will happen again. I hope it doesnt or it means I have to keep tidy! We're not too bad but it gets left!

That sounds nasty. I wouldn't have wanted to leave him after that! I've been quite lucky mist of my experiences have been ok apart from a few. I forgot to answer you before but yeah I get odd dreams, ive had premonitions in dreams before which is scary.

My first things to happen were when I was about 2 or 3 I remember being in my bedroom playing with a little boy. I had to go to something and when I came back he'd put the toy I was playing with under the bed and I got stuck trying to get it out, he thought it was funny. I yelled for mum to get me out and when she did she asked why I was under there so I explained, she was just like what little boy!?

Then when i was about 9 or 10 which thinking about it is about the time things started going bad with my parents, I was practicing a little dance routine for Christmas (we used to put on little shows) and I remember singing and dancing to this song I don't know if you know it called 'last Christmas' by a band called 'Wham!'. It always made me feel funny and still does now. Anyway I was doing my thing when I looked up towards the ceiling and I could just see this boy's head, shoulders and a bit if torso, kind of all white looking at me. Scared the Hell out of me. It wasn't long after that I overheard mum talking to her friend saying that I was a twin and she always thought it was a boy or I'm not sure if she may have known it was as they had to do a nasty scrape thing after she lost him. But somehow I made it through all that. I always felt like he gave me his life and being a kid I took the lyrics literally - last chrismas i gave you my heart.

So yeah both of those I think was him if it is all real.

Last edited:
Wow, yeah I'd be inclined to think it was him to. That's awful interesting. Does he ever say anything?

The premonitions can be pretty scary, I hate it though when I don't understand them, makes me feel panicky if it was something bad.

So on a lighter supernatural note (considering most of my personal stories are a bit creepy, but then again they all are!) we had this cat named carl and another named Betty and they were both absolutely amazing cats and they have both passed. So sometimes at night I feel something jump up on my bed and lay down on the end and sometimes I swear I even hear them purring, we do currently have a cat but she is never in the room when it happens so I know it isn't her, they don't scare me, They always seem to be there when I need comforting.

Okay so this one is a bit ridiculous and I am not entirely sure it's supernatural ( I hate that word, sounds so lame!) but I am pretty sure it is. So about a year ago I was asleep and the cat, our real one, jumps up on my bed with a dead mouse and drops it. Sweet of her to give me a present but yuck. So I picked it and threw it away and the cat runs off kinda p.o ed at me. I get back in bed nut I can not shake this scared feeling I have, I am not afraid of mice, especially dead ones but I felt terrified! Eventually I fell back asleep but then the hall lights turn on and I see what I thought was my Dad standing in the door. So naturally I get up to see what he wants but when I get closer it was not my dad, it was this really tall....person?....in a black hooded robe ( don't laugh It was not the grim reaper) and it puts his hand out and offers it to me and when he opens it , there is a dead mouse in his hand. I retaliate he is gone and I am freaked out for the rest of the night!

Ou god that's horrible too! I'm never coming to your house! :p urgh nasty, wonder who he was and what he wanted. Did you find the mouse anywhere or was that s ghost thing too? That's sweet about the cats, only once since sookie died a few months back have I thought I heard her but the cat before that I could still here was sounded like her charging through the cat flap in the middle of the night and I'd catch glimpses out of the corner of my eye.

I had a funny thing where one night I woke up to find mum had come in when I still lived at home and was telling me to get up and have a look at this constellation that you could see and was very rare to see it. I think I groggily told her I'd Google it in the morning as I was too tired to get up. Next morning I was like yeah thanks for, waking me up. She had no idea what I was on about and hadn't got out of bed once.

Right I'm going to go to bed before you tell me another story too scary for me to sleep. I'll save reading it til daylight hours! Sweet dreams when you go! X x x

Noooo, don't say that! That was the only thing that really happened like that in this house. Besides you can live vicariously threw me with all of our animals, maybe I'll have more by then.
big_smile.png
It's a rather un-haunted place we have out in the sticks. Most of the stories take place in the previous houses.Except for dreams that is, and then there's that time I found out that I had gone outside three times in one night while I was sleeping, that's a story I'll have to tell sometime!

That's funny about your mom, Strange about the whole star thing,did you ever look it up? Yeah the cat's are awful sweet, funny that you see/saw yours to. I can't believe I never thought to look for the mouse!! The one he brought me I think disapeared but I never did check the garbage can to see if the one I threw away was still there. Anyway, starting to scare myself come to think of it! I'll have more tomorrow or sometime. Sleep well!

I really can't remember if I actually looked it up in the end or not. I remember thinking the name of it sounded really Native American to me. It happened at a time where I used to do a lot of meditations and some of them were where we'd invision ourselves kind of like walking down a lovely path in the country, into a forest or something and there someone would be waiting for you. They would be your guide. Kind of like an angel but not so high up the hierarchy! Anyway I don't have much time to think/do stuff like that anymore plus since the breakdown of the relationship between mum and myself I've kind of questioned everything she ever stood for. But regarding the guides I kind of couldn't disown the idea as one of the guides I met once who was to do with a native american past life (not sure what your view is on that) turned out to be a real person. After these things you always think, did I make that up, but after years of searching I found records if this guy living. I'd never heard his name before anywhere.

Before I knew how to close myself off from picking things up, I used to pick up some horrible things. Similarly to your lovely brother. I'd pick up on how people were feeling and then I'd feel like that. The same thing happened if I went anywhere and something bad had happened or that whoever it involved felt similar to how I may have been feeling that was it I'd be bombarded. Also as I have a trait of being annoyingly compassionate & sensitive in all meanings of the word I'd attract people past on or present that needed help. Examples of this would be having 2 boyfriends in a row who's mums had died of cancer and the other killed herself, also a friend who's dad killed himself. In weird goings on, the first occasion was I went to one of my mum's friends house I didn't know what she was going there for, I assumed it was decorating advice or something. Anyway they'd been gone fir ages in one if the bedrooms so I went out to find her as I was bored off my face. As soon as I went in this bedroom I felt like I was being strangled, I was crying, hysterical, just felt totally in despair. Anyway mum took me home and calmed me down and I had this urge to write stuff down. This I didn't realise at the time is called automatic handwriting. I ended up writing this huge load of information about her and what happened to her. Turns out she was the teenage daughter Jennifer of a fairly well off family who lived in a Victorian house a few yards away, fell in love with a local farm hand, got pregnant, couldnt deal with what her family/society would think/say/do so she hung herself from an apple tree at the time she knew her lover would be coming to meet her soon. She was distraught, she had only just done it when he arrived and she could hear him screaming, trying to save her. Before this happened, everytime I walked past the Victorian house to get to mums friends, this one window gave me the willies, I saw a girl standing there a couple of times looking really sad. I used to not look in the end but I could still feel her. Then all that happened. Turned out mums friend's son who's room it was was having things happen to him. After some looking in to I found out the room was a recent extention built where there used to be an apple tree. I found in a library book about Victorian times in this town a photo of this girl at school with her name. I was shocked.

So that's one little thing! Please don't think I'm a total weirdo worth adding to your list :p!

Oh Wow, Hot Dang, as I like to say! That's so interesting about the Native American thing, I'd like to know a bit more about what you mean by guides if that's o.k. to ask.

So, please do share how you learned to close yourself off, that would really come in handy. Believe it or not I actually do the same thing, well...not quite to that extent, that's remarkable that you actually feel a detailed replica. I just get a general reading on things and people, for example I don't really talk to anyone in our grocery store but I know where most of them live, what they drive (no I am not spying), how they feel, a few basic facts about their life, occasionly what there thinking, there hobbies...etc. I usually know where people are and what they are doing. Some people I don't get a reading on at all. For example I knew all kinds of things about Bill before he said them, like that he was a widower and yet was also divorced. However you I was wrong about, like I said I thought you were older. Once I had a dream that my dad bought a truck for twelve hundred dollars on a certain date, don't remember the date anymore. So he listened and when that day came he had the money in his pocket and he went out to go somewhere, not to a caar dealer I know that. And when he came back he had the truck almost exactly like I dreamed it and for that exact amount. I sound so vain....That is sooo interesting what you do. Do you get reading off of objects that you touch?

I by no means think of you as odd or crazy or a weirdo, quite the opposite!

Back
Top Bottom