MURPHY CHICKEN LAW!! PLEASE HELP EVERYONE!!!

When you say No more eggs this year and you find those eggs you have really wanted for half the price they should be and you have NO room in your already 3 full incubators...... :|

Forgot this one...

When you go and buy that pure breed Marans rooster to put in with your pure breed Marans hens and they then decide to stop laying.... :|

Last edited:
when you're already running late to go somewhere AND in good dress clothes,
that last pesky chicken will not go in the barn so you can lock up for the night!

You know your hubby is going to kill you but you get chickies anyway and smile saying look what I've got. Then you say
I WON'T GET ANYMORE
lau.gif

Quote:
Or when you hide them from your DH until he finds them on his own and you say oh those I have had those for ever.

If there is one itsy bitsy wee bitty hole in the fence, they will meet you at the back door!
lol.png

(I absolutely love this link, what a hoot, and such wisdom. New comers to poultry should read this!)

Your neighborhood makes you get rid of your chickens, you sue them, you lose the case and you are forced to get rid of your chickens. The day you get rid of the chickens the neighborhood then allows poultry

Back
Top Bottom