Murray McMurray Hatchery?

Pics
I have some pictures of the new coop and will certainly be taking more when the chicks get here! I will figure out how to put the pictures up on this site or get my Grandson to help. The digital camera a friend gave me is great, but I don't know how to use it or the PC well enough!

I have some pictures of the new coop and will certainly be taking more when the chicks get here! I will figure out how to put the pictures up on this site or get my Grandson to help. The digital camera a friend gave me is great, but I don't know how to use it or the PC well enough!

Attachments

• IMG_7231.JPG
    IMG_7231.JPG
    816.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7232.JPG
    IMG_7232.JPG
    666.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7233.JPG
    IMG_7233.JPG
    351.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7271.JPG
    IMG_7271.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7272.JPG
    IMG_7272.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7275.JPG
    IMG_7275.JPG
    943.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7277.JPG
    IMG_7277.JPG
    794 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7279.JPG
    IMG_7279.JPG
    815.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7280.JPG
    IMG_7280.JPG
    865.6 KB · Views: 2
@FernbergFarms Only a week away! Did you end up just getting four?I was impressed by the box they shipped in and my heat pack was still warm after 3 days getting to me. I did obsess on the tracking, however, and got a bit worried when they weren't updating quickly enough. :barnie

Last edited:
Chicks are here this morning! MMH sent 28 for the 27 ordered, but one had passed in shipping, likely piled on over the Gro Gel in the corner. The rest are active, immediately took to the feed and water and are healthy looking and curious! I will download some pictures later, perhaps tonight or tomorrow. Black Minorcas, Whiting True Blues, Welsummers, Buff Orpingtons and A pair of Cochins. The 6 straight run Orpingtons are for a friend, but I may keep a hen, if all live to maturity. I have never had Welsummers, Cochins or the Whiting True Blues before. I wish I never had given away my old coop or let the runs go into disrepair, back when I was sick! I did not have head space to stand up in and cleaning was difficult, but it would of been nice for overflow or to keep some young roosters. My first coop was a used child's playhouse and a used converted metal yard storage bldg. with attached runs, back in 1975. I likely spent no more than $100 to start up back then.

Back
Top Bottom