Murray McMurray Hatchery

ShadowsFIAL

Songster
10 Years
Jul 29, 2009
Fort Worth, Tx
Hello, I was wondering if anyone here on BYC had pictures of MMM's hatchery stock? I know they have pics of the chicks, but I want some of the adults! It would be a big bonus if you happen to have any of the following:

EGYPTIAN FAYOUMIS Females
1​
PARTRIDGE COCHINS Females
1​
TURKENS Females
2​
BLUE LACED WYANDOTTE St. Run
1​
ARAUCANA/AMERICANA Females
4​
DOMINIQUES Females
1​
WHITE LANGSHANS St. Run
1​
BLACK LANGSHANS St. Run
1​
BLACK MINORCA Females
1​
BLUE COCHINS females
1​
RHODE ISLAND RED Females
1​
BUFF BRAHMAS St. Run
1​
BUFF LACED POLISH Females
1​
PEARL-WHITE LEGHORN Females
1​
BLACK STAR Females
1​
CREVECOEURS Females
1​
RED LEGHORNS Females
1​
DARK CORNISH Females
1​
SALMON FAVEROLLES Females
1​
BUFF ORPINGTONS Females
1​
GOLDEN WYANDOTTE Females
1​
SILVER LACED WYANDOTTE Females
1​
SINGLE COMB BROWN LEG. Females
1​

I would appreciate it a lot! If you have any other breeds from Mc Murray I would lore to see them as well!!! Such as other chickens, bantams, turkeys, pheasants, ducks, peafowl, etc.

Anyone interested?
frow.gif

I just ordered several breeds from McMurray this year. Mine are only only 5 weeks old so cant show you pics of adults. If you're wondering about quality I can say, near as ican tell at this young age they are nice birds. Dont know if I'd say they are show quality although I do have a real nice barred rock roo. They've all been healthy, strong birds from the day i got them and seem to be pretty close to breed standards.

I have only 3 1/2 week old chicks from them also. Love them. No obvious boys in my sexed female batch...yet. I have heard on other threads that they have amazing SQ BR. I ordered two, so far their stripes are coming in very crisp and nice. Big chicks too, I am hoping that means big eggs. The GSL were huge chicks as well.

I ordered Mottled Houdans, so far they are totally adorable. I will put a pic here. This one is 3 weeks old. My avatar shows one at arrival, a few days old.

I got BR, GSL, Mottled Houdans, Polish, and Turkens. The turken I kept has a huge bowtie, very cute. The solid white polish are on the small side. The WCB Polish have the quite long neck. Wishing they were a little shorter. Other than that, I am a happy camper, they were great to deal with.

Last edited:
I have only 3 1/2 week old chicks from them also. Love them. No obvious boys in my sexed female batch...yet. I have heard on other threads that they have amazing SQ BR. I ordered two, so far their stripes are coming in very crisp and nice. Big chicks too, I am hoping that means big eggs. The GSL were huge chicks as well.

I ordered Mottled Houdans, so far they are totally adorable. I will put a pic here. This one is 3 weeks old. My avatar shows one at arrival, a few days old.

I got BR, GSL, Mottled Houdans, Polish, and Turkens. The turken I kept has a huge bowtie, very cute. The solid white polish are on the small side. The WCB Polish have the quite long neck. Wishing they were a little shorter. Other than that, I am a happy camper, they were great to deal with.
So cute! I can't wait for mine to get here. I will be playing the chicken guessing game on who is who.
He was our free exotic chick. He's an Easter Egger.
He is a handsome boy. I hope I get a white one in my duo of ee's. Or at least two different colors, though I know that is kind of asking for a lot.

Here are a couple of MCM chickens, the NHR (first pic) and Blue And were about 4 months, the rest were about 8 months in the pics, Red Sexlink, Lorp, Black Sexlink, Buff Orp, I tend to stop taking pictures after they are out of the cute chick stage.

Back
Top Bottom