Murray McMurray mystery… he’s so wittle!😍

Pamelasflock

Chirping
May 21, 2022
So I got some new babies for my flock this year. Murrray McMurray. Lovely sweet things and doing well. I keep thinking my mystery chic may be a Brahma? He ( most likely a he) is a little bitty thing. He finally has sprouted up with his leg length a little and he has feathers on his feet that are coming in. Feet are yellow. He’s the cutest little,brave, tiny thing. My others all are almost fully feathered and he still has his fluff with little bitty wings. Lol. So… what cha think? Dark Brahma? His name is Mufasa. 😂 My newbies are 2 whiting blues 1 whiting green. 1 Ameraucana, 2 cuckoo marans and then there’s Mufasa the mystery man… 🐔

Attachments

• IMG_2291.png
    IMG_2291.png
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2290.png
    IMG_2290.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2292.png
    IMG_2292.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
Dark Brahma, it could be a pullet but they are good roosters. I had a freebie brahma roo, he was great
Thank you! I thought so … not that I’m anything more than a google expert. Lol. Either way pulley or roo… yay! I’m kinda hoping it is a roo and that he’s nice. My last roo attacked me just for looking at him. Lol he was a barred rock. Any suggestions on how to manage a roo when they show their attitude? Are brahmas not so aggressive?

Thank you! I thought so … not that I’m anything more than a google expert. Lol. Either way pulley or roo… yay! I’m kinda hoping it is a roo and that he’s nice. My last roo attacked me just for looking at him. Lol he was a barred rock. Any suggestions on how to manage a roo when they show their attitude? Are brahmas not so aggressive?
Brahmas get big, but they are usually pretty chill and not aggressive

Brahma aren't known to be aggressive but the best way not to have aggressive roos is to not turn them into pets as chicks, no petting, cuddling,riding etc. It could still happen but you're stacking the cards in your favor.

Brahma aren't known to be aggressive but the best way not to have aggressive roos is to not turn them into pets as chicks, no petting, cuddling,riding etc. It could still happen but you're stacking the cards in your favor.
Interesting. I have 11 total new and while cute I haven’t really taken time to cuddle them aside from changing their bedding and switching them in and out of the pen. So I guess that’s a good thing! Great advice! And super excited it’s a Brahma to add to the flock. 🐔😊

Back
Top Bottom