Murray McMurray?

wings

Songster
11 Years
Jan 11, 2009
Massachusetts
I will be ordering my BR hens soon, and I just had a quick question. Murray McMurray is a well-known hatchery. I was curious to hear people's opinion of it and their experiences.
Also, I live in Massachusetts and Murray McMurray is in Iowa. Could this be a problem or not a good idea?

I got the rainbow layers from MM Hatchery and love them all. We had 6 barred rocks in our order and 1 of them came to us blind so we pit her down after 3 days of her not eating or drinking. All the rest of the chicks were perfect. We ordered 25 and got 28. Only 1 rooster was in the bunch. We are very happy with them and they came all the way to Florida just fine. The barred rocks are laying already at 23 weeks old and have been laying for 2 weeks already. They are awesome!

Quote:
I will say this... My BR cockerels are kind of scrawny from MM. They are very HEALTHY and FRIENDLY, but not as large as my regular White Rocks. I bought them as slow growing meaties, and they are ..very...very...very sloooowww grooowing meaties, lol

They are enjoyable, though
christina

Hi,

I have ordered 26 layers from mcmurray, they are coming in two weeks!!! I am very pleased with the staff and their shipping information. You will be happy if you order from there.

They will ship anywhere in the continental US!!! Dont worry, that is why the chicks are shipped on airplanes.

I know they CAN ship to anywhere in continental US, but I wanted to check if that could be harmful to the chicks.

Lol, the chicks are still absorbing their yolkes, which keeps them full and happy for about 72 hours, once they arrive to your hands, dip their beaks in water so they can get hydrated.

Back
Top Bottom