Muscovies to Be Gased In Ocala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well huh what?

And for the record, I am not a kid and do not appreciate being called one.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have value for the life that is supposed to be there, you are in support of killing the native species and ruining public parks and ponds.

I am in support of if they want to kill them then let there last few mins be that of happy and not in the back of a van on the way to the duckie Holocaust! That and killing them to be used for meat if they need to be removed. There is so many ways this could be delt with instead of like this.

They are doing in the easiest, most efficent way. Large scale operations can't cuddle every individual duck before killing them. Its not realistic.

Quote:
I am in support of if they want to kill them then let there last few mins be that of happy and not in the back of a van on the way to the duckie Holocaust! That and killing them to be used for meat if they need to be removed. There is so many ways this could be delt with instead of like this.

They are doing in the easiest, most efficent way. Large scale operations can't cuddle every individual duck before killing them. Its not realistic.

Realistic: Leting the oganization that wanted to take them for free, Letting people go and take as many as they want for farms or meat, not wasting our money for the Duck Holocaust when there are plenty of other routes.

"That was a rude an unnecessary comment, of course, what better could I have expected from an American?
roll.png
"

"Anyways, I don't represent the Canadian government, nor do I agree with anything and everything it does."

Then why bring countries up? This is a hot topic, but you don't have to insult the United States. Both of you need to just chill out or call/write the City of Ocala, the real source of the issue.

Last edited:
Quote:

Realistic: Leting the oganization that wanted to take them for free, Letting people go and take as many as they want for farms or meat, not wasting our money for the Duck Holocaust when there are plenty of other routes.

They aren't stopped people from going and getting a pet duck, they are redusing the number of ducks out there. If the organization wanted ducks could they not get 110 OTHER ducks?

Quote:
Does your dislike of ducks stem from improper potty training? haha!

What???

I don't dislike ducks, in fact, I have 6 Muscovies of my own. Where are you getting this???

Quote:

They aren't stopped people from going and getting a pet duck, they are redusing the number of ducks out there. If the organization wanted ducks could they not get 110 OTHER ducks?

They could but they are trying to save THESE ducks from death by gas. That would reduse the numbers in the park because they wouldnt be there anymore.

Quote:

They could but they are trying to save THESE ducks from death by gas. That would reduse the numbers in the park because they wouldnt be there anymore.

By taking a different 110 ducks they could remove 220 ducks from the parks, get 2x as much done and save themselves the trouble of convincing the city to give them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom