Muscovies to Be Gased In Ocala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I would consider suffering a slow, painful death that was unnecesarily drawn out. The age of the duck doesn't really make a difference to me, people don't get all upset and start petitions to stop the ducklings from being killed by predators.

Like someone mentioned, are YOU willing to butcher 110 ducks, feed them to homeless people and risk a lawsuit if someone gets sick?

You would actually consider a death like that? Thats pretty sickning. And the food chain is different then people going out there and gassing the birds. That is not part of the food chain. And yes i will kill 110 ducks and i will put them in MY frezzer and i will just eat duck for the next year or so and give them to people who trust me and my killing. That ok with you?

I didn't say I would consider a death like that, I only meant that that is what I consider suffering to be.

Well nobody is stopping you from catching some of the ducks for your freezer, then you could choose which ones lived and which ones died.

Muscovy ducks are protected under federal law (16 U.S.C. §§ 703?712).
The statute makes it unlawful to pursue, hunt, take, capture, kill or sell birds listed therein. The statute does not discriminate between live or dead birds and also grants full protection to any bird parts including feathers, eggs and nests. Over 800 species are currently on the list.

The killing of these Muscovy ducks would also violate international law with several South American countries where these birds are a protected species. I know several individuals who are following what I call the "Florida Muscovy Genocide" and are fully prepared to file Federal and International suits against Florida and State officials as soon as a single bird is killed

fl.gif
Hopefully the city will rethink their decision based on this.

Citron_d'uccle :

Muscovy ducks are protected under federal law (16 U.S.C. §§ 703?712).
The statute makes it unlawful to pursue, hunt, take, capture, kill or sell birds listed therein. The statute does not discriminate between live or dead birds and also grants full protection to any bird parts including feathers, eggs and nests. Over 800 species are currently on the list.

The killing of these Muscovy ducks would also violate international law with several South American countries where these birds are a protected species. I know several individuals who are following what I call the "Florida Muscovy Genocide" and are fully prepared to file Federal and International suits against Florida and State officials as soon as a single bird is killed

That is sooo ridiculous
roll.png
Whether its true or not​

ChickieBooBoowrote: That is sooo ridiculous
roll.png
Whether its true or not

Really? May I point out that it was your beloved Canaduh that pressed congress to enact this law as well as The Migratory Bird Protection Act?

Think before you speak. Or do you got a touch of frostbite on the brain, eh?
roll.png

Last edited:
Citron_d'uccle :

That is sooo ridiculous Whether its true or not

Really? May I point out that it was your beloved Canaduh that pressed congress to enact this law as well as The Migratory Bird Protection Act?

Think before you speak. Or do you got a touch of frostbite on the brain, eh?​

thumbsup.gif

Citron_d'uccle :

That is sooo ridiculous Whether its true or not

Think before you speak. Or do you got a touch of frostbite on the brain, eh?​

That was a rude an unnecessary comment, of course, what better could I have expected from an American?
roll.png

Anyways, I don't represent the Canadian government, nor do I agree with anything and everything it does.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom