Muscovy duck acting weird

oh, and what does his poop look like?
He eats the normal food for ducks, we get if from a feed shop, and his poop is greenish I guess. And his feet loom fine. I noticed he was walking a little funny earlier, but didn’t think anything of it. Because I didn’t see him walking weird after that. When me and the hubby went to put him in that’s when I noticed it. I was thinking maybe he was missing something, but we have 13 ducks and they all seem fine. Ran out of feed today, so I didn’t know if maybe he was just weak from that. Our cars engine blew and we got a new one, just couldn’t get it till today. Not sure honestly. I feel bad for the guy!

I’m not sure if what I saw was his or not. But we let them free range almost all day everyday and they always have clean water and food. We just had a hiccup today waiting for the dealership to finish with our car. If it was his it looks like all the other ducks poop. It was a little bit of a lighter green.

That’s right by where he is laying

Attachments

• D51A106B-0481-448B-92FD-3AC4EA2390DE.jpeg
    D51A106B-0481-448B-92FD-3AC4EA2390DE.jpeg
    797 KB · Views: 4
Could he have jumped down off of something high. You know Muscovys. One of my drakes decided to jump down off the side of the stock tank instead of using the ramp and walked around like that for about a week. Hopefully just a leg strain with yours.

He seems fine now, one of my other ducks is kind of limping they do like to get on the nesting boxes and jump down so I don’t know if it’s that. We have got some probiotics and electrolytes for all the chickens and ducks and are gonna switch up their food. Thank you everyone for all your help!!

Back
Top Bottom