Muscovy Duck pair and male Guinea for sale!

sophersss

Hatching
Jun 30, 2015
New York
I am selling a pair of Muscovy ducks and a male Guinea hen. The ducks are very friendly, the male(piebald) more so than the female(solid white). This breed of duck does not quack, they hiss, so noise would not be an issue with these ducks unlike other breeds. They have been both free range and cooped, but they seem more content to be out during the day, and then cooped at night for safety and warmth. The female has been laying one egg a day. The Muscovy duck eggs are great for baking. She has not been broody at all, so you shouldn't have to worry about that for a while. Recently, all three of my female guineas were taken by a fox, so the male has become quite attached to the ducks and follows them around the yard. The only suggestion I would make is to keep the birds in their coop for a couple weeks so that they can learn where they sleep, and where their food and water will come from. The guinea is not as people friendly but he will come close. He is good at keeping away ticks and other bugs. It is not imperative that they be bought as a trio, however the guinea will be better off with the ducks, but the ducks must be bought as a pair. I would like to get $40 for the ducks and $15 for the guinea but I will accept a reasonable offer. You can email me at [email protected]
smile.png

I know but I don't have enough posts yet to use it...and I didn't want to spam posts just to be able to use it...:/

Back
Top Bottom