Muscovy duck?!?!

That looks like a muskovy egg and it sounds like it is on target to hatch around day 35. Colors look like it is possible. Were the parents both likely muscovies? Keep the patients and humidity up.

That looks like a muskovy egg and it sounds like it is on target to hatch around day 35. Colors look like it is possible. Were the parents both likely muscovies? Keep the patients and humidity up.
If it is a Muscovy egg, yes, the parents are Muscovy. I really hope!!

I’m really hoping for a Muscovy!! They do make cheeping noise right?!? I just know Muscovies don’t make to much noise. He’s still yawning but getting his hole bigger.
E351AD6C-AAE1-4C00-B86F-1C03DDC1DB51.jpeg

Muscovies do make noise. When they are older the noises will be different from mallard derived and male will be different than female. I am not sure how different the hatching noises are. That is a muscovy egg hatching.

Muscovies do make noise. When they are older the noises will be different from mallard derived and male will be different than female. I am not sure how different the hatching noises are. That is a muscovy egg hatching.
Yay!!! Thank you!!!

I don’t see the little hook like thing that is usually on their bills.

Back
Top Bottom