1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Muscovy ducklings for sale in SoCal

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RavenStorm, May 31, 2011.

1. RavenStorm

RavenStorm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Southern CA
    Muscovy ducklings hatched 5/30-5/31. Current head count is 13 ducklings but we might get some straggler hatches. Hatched to a single drake and 3 mothers nesting together, none of them show quality but very pretty and productive.

The mothers are all direct siblings from the same hatch last year. Male is unrelated, so no concerns about inbreeding here. Drake is all black with a white bib and has lots of brilliant blue, green, and purple iridescence. He is pretty hefty as well.

Hens are blue/black/white pied, blue/white pied, and black/green iridescence/white pied. Fairly heavy for females, but amazing egg producers. Nearly one per day and have a very short dormant period during the winter.

I cannot ship, so looking to make this a local sale. I live in Los Angeles County.

$10 per duckling.

2. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello
    I would love to get a few of your Muscovy Ducklings if you still have any left. I live in La Mirada and Have one Muscovy Duckling that I hatched out that has been living with the chicks
    but need some friends like her, Thank You Dennis

3. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello again
    Sorry to bug you but was just checking one more time before I ordered some Muscovy's through the mail Thanks Dennis

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by